Wednesday, May 11, 2011

snow leopard prowling



i had a website to make. eric was going to do work next to me. i mentioned the open lab in the basement of johnston having macs. we walk down there. i jiggle room 23's locked handle and say loudly, grumbling, "why the FUCK are you closed?" i point to the schedule; it says they should be open until midnight. eric shrugs. we hear someone behind us. across the hall is another computer lab. he says, "open lab is over here." i say, meekly, "okay." i start to walk in, see everyone in my publication design class, and immediately walk out explaining, "I wasn't really mad! it was a joke." and i quickly run upstairs and eric follows me to the union computer lab.

where they don't know me.

3 comments:

  1. anda beautiful comment it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate having to leave a place that i wasn't meaning to be in. it's awkward
    lately I've been wanting to go somewhere where no one knows me. be invisible. it would feel awesome. refreshing

    ReplyDelete