Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dave's Daily Wisdom




i found out wine was considered a raw food. drank some of the wine my parents gave katelyn for her birthday. wrote to my mom through the internet how wonderful she is. must have seemed like i was having a break down. nope. just gushing.

Parents are people-watching at O'Hare before they spend a day travelling to where the earthquake did not quite hit in Spain. Mom first. she speaks to me gently. i wonder if i forgot what i wrote in the message. did i say i wanted to die? i thought it was all about how my parents are giving people. Brother tries to reach her while she tells me to stop worrying. Dad's turn.
"hey baby girl!"
"DAD!"
He goes on to say something that I can't quote word-for-word and then:
"All things must pass. This too shall pass."

No comments:

Post a Comment