Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Bounty Hunter



                                                     
     
     My character flickers to life in downtown Los Santos. Large skyscrapers, city folk, and automobiles engulf me. I take a look at my map. 10 white dots and various blue mission markers  layer over shades of gray. I notice a white dot goes red. $9,000 bounty. Interesting. The mark is about 6.5 miles away. Understood. 

     I press Up on the D pad to bring out the ifruit, scroll down to Mechanic, and then make the call. I call for the Entity XF. A sports car designed, seemingly to mirror the fastest sports car in the world of 1998, The McLaren F1. I need to get to the payload before the other, mouth watering,  9 dots. This car ought to do the trick. I skirt off in the direction of my prey. I'm driving through the city streets when I notice that I'm headed to the north side. He must be at home I deduct as the red dot emerges within a house icon on the map. I pull my car into a nice little parking spot in front of a high end clothing store a couple of blocks away. 

     I need a more incognito car for this. I hop into a Benefactor Surano and call up Lester. He takes me off the radar for one minute. I have the window. I have to do this fast. I drive as if I am one of the A.I drivers, stopping at stoplights, staying in the right lanes, etc. I pull up in front of the high rise apartment building as the mark exits. Perfect. 40 seconds. I wait for the light to turn green and make a right to follow him as he begins to walk towards downtown. 

     He doesn't notice me, good. 30 seconds. I park the car in a near by donut shop that is half a block ahead in his walking direction. 25 seconds. He passes the donut shop. My nerves are kicking in now. I’ve come to far now to mess this up. I get out of the car and head to the side walk. I walk amongst the vast crowd, amongst this "community", as they yell about their current issues. Whatever. 

     I'm focused, zeroed in on this mark, this red dot that I have devoted my plans and my resources to. This one is mine and mine alone. I hold down L1 and switch the fist icon to a knife. 17 seconds. I am ready now. I begin to run, pushing bodies out of my way while they scream in disgust. I don't care. All I care about now is supersaiyanduck2317. 10 seconds. Times running out. The mark is beginning to cross the street. I step out into the street, me running, him walking. 5 seconds. I slow my pace to a walk, and then press R2. The blade goes directly through his back. I pull it out slowly. What a bloody knife, I think to myself, as he falls slowly to the ground in the middle of the street. The $9,000 bounty on supersaiyanduck2317 has been collected by Kingj2013 reads the lower left screen. You're damn right it has.


街中(Los Santos)で私のこんげを種こき出します。摩天楼やお上りさんにこんげを囲ませます。地図を見ます。十白色網点や青色活量の採点者を成り立ています。一白色網点があかいになります。九十四万五百六円報奨金です。面白いです。的は二里とにぶんお一里をはるかに運転します。分かりました。

ifruit携帯を掴みます。車を運転しなくちゃいけませんから、整備士が電話をかけります。EntityXFの車を選びます。この車はとても早いです。EntityXFはMcLarenF1みたいです。疾く疾く行き着かなくちゃいけません。北の町にいきます。衣料品店で車を留めります。

身をかくさなくちゃいけませんから、平常の車(Benefactor Surano)を使わせります。Lesterに電話をかけます。北の町の中でわ的に住んでいます。Lesterは私の所在地をひた隠します。一寸時間があります。的の家まで怠らずに運転します。的の家で行き着きます。待ています。的は家に出ます。40秒です。的は町中まで歩いていきます。的について回ります。

的は私を見りません。大丈夫です。30秒です。せ点に車を留めます。的は家から私の所在地まであるいていきます。私の車に過行きます。25秒です。今励起状態になります。車を出ます。歩道まで歩いていきます。色々人と歩いています。儘よです。

私は集中的です。活量と血道をあげます。洋包丁を抜きます。17秒です。今、したがります。今、走ています。人々を押し分けています。人々を争い怒られます。儘よです。Supersaiyanduck2317を気にします。10秒です。的は町筋を交わしています。今、私も町筋を交わしています。私は走ていますが、的は歩いています。5秒です。今、私も歩いています。洋包丁と刺し殺します。的は倒れ伏します。ここでたくさん血液です。ビデオゲームの通告はKingj2013は九十四万五百六十円報奨金を取り集めだと言っています。政党です。私は稼ぎ取ります。

Written by Jerrod Johnson

ジョンソン、ジェロドはブログを書きました。

Sources: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mclaren/1993-mclaren-f1-ar3282.html  

No comments:

Post a Comment