Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Blitz


Hundred ton planes swarming & humming like Bees
I'm ready for you, But I can't keep my rifle
        steady with trembling legs and lips.
But don't let my fear scare you, I can fix your
        laughter with my last magazine, and I'm
                  not talking about Cosmo.
And the illusions caused by concussive thumps
        aren't enough to dilute your double
                  Barreled intent.
So when I close the circuit to expand
        my ego and chest cavity I will guide
                  you to hell.
Not with an Atlas but with
        High powered explosives
You may say we are enemies through
        war and circumstance But
                  death makes us brothers.
Only when we wake in our Fathers
        house will we see how
                  malleable we really are.

-Kevin Vaughn Garfoot

1 comment: