Thursday, March 22, 2012

Syria/Liberia/Belfast/Alabama


I think we are confused about how much we should be involved, i mean if we fight for Syria shouldn't we fight for Liberia, or Belfast, or a misruling in Alabama, where does the line stop, we all have 500 friends on facebook and care so much about everything that when we try to extend that to outside of us it seems strained and it's only to appease our convenience, why does it make me sick that i can listen to whatever i want, drink 6 different flavors of tea, wear what i want. i think i am confused.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, B. I wouldn't trade my freedom for anything but sometimes it feels like there are just too many choices. I think the best one can do is try to stay positive and pass the love to others. It's easy to see how many things one can stand up for, but a constant awareness of each wrong that could be righted tends to spread the soul thin. Best to fight the battles you know you can win.

    ReplyDelete