Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hanging out with Josiah after Chairing Kathy's Room


Dearest Bethany,

Josiah and I are reading your horoscope for the day. It says you talk too fast & you're rough around the edges when trying to seduce someone (I wonder who it is you're seducing?) & you're going to have to relax. Josiah laughs. Both both put a hand to our chests and say, "oh my!" Now, onto your mom's horoscope for the day. Maybe hers will be similar to mine: beware of your spontaneous nature because it often gets you into trouble, saying things you don't mean. Consuming things you don't want to consume. Shamrock shakes haven't gone away just yet.

Yours,
Libra

P.S. I STILL have to put up LaForce's collaborative poem!

1 comment:

  1. no wonder that pigeon was looking at me strange. i was coming on too strong!
    i must relax you are right! it is inevitable isn't it?
    this is a painting i want to look at forever.
    this chai is chill and sun is waning although im praying for it not to. i may dabble here in some editing. no one around me is someone i know and thats both lovely and lonely.

    yours,
    Leo

    p.s. put it up if you have time! cause i likes it!

    ReplyDelete