Sunday, July 24, 2011

from my aunt upon reading a letter I sent to her.

You are a GREAT letter writer!! I truely enjoyed your letter and will keep it forever to read and read again! Yes, I will go on any adventure with you, and bring my dimples free of charge! I am so proud of you and ALL of your acomplishments! I cannot wait for your first novel to be published! I will buy a gazillion copies and give them away for free to the masses just to share the beauty of your words!
I think we are more alike than I ever realized! I L-O-V-E to travel (anywhere new is on my list) and make up stories. Unlike you, I never had the nerve to write down my imaginative ramblings. Probably from fear of rejection. Instead, I entertain Steve with my spun yarn. He thinks I am crazy as a result, but secretly I think he can't wait until the next story I have to tell him!! It's love :):)
Finally, I just have to comment on your closing of "Come with?". That brought the biggest smile to my face! People down here don't say that and when I first moved here and would say that they would either laugh at me or ask what I meant by it. It was so nice to get a slice of "home" just with that saying. Thank you! You are precious and mean the world to more people than you realize! Enjoy your studies and all the memories surrounding them. I am with you always!



(I love these encouragements.)

No comments:

Post a Comment