Monday, March 31, 2014

I am in Portland until the 10th

i will never reek -- i am just one with her foot caught on the yarn on the ground
i spill nowhere over -- i have just that simple smile, the daily breadbody, the cottonmouth

today i tied that orange yarn to the kitchen chair for the cat to play with
while tidying in the first room, i heard a dolloping sound and the cat nearly tipped the chair over

it is lightening in milwaukee tonight, i know this because jon facebook'd me from his phone
and said so.  it started to rain during my nap today after i finished "On the Road"

I am listening to Parker's spotify playlist that is labeled "for me," it is not for me
but when I am not sure if I want to listen to the movie soundtracks like usual, it is for me

i gave my job 6 months notice and although i will always feel like i am abandoning,
i am weary.  i am weary of starting over but i feel just as if i will wake up from a 12 hour nap

benjamin is at work.  i hope he meets another woman -- or circle of women -- with a foreign name
i hope she explains to him when she uses words that may not mean a thing to him

how could neal cassady have been so remarkable?  can a man have the how-now power,
to be written about by so many?  was it a joke?  or, was it simply a recording out of love?

one time my dad was explaining to me the Eagles are the greatest band or whatever ever
(not nec. his opinion) and I said, "fuck the Eagles."  Now I always say fuck the Eagles.

I don't mean it.




No comments:

Post a Comment