Friday, February 21, 2014

Veronica


                                                              

     Talk to me baby. Tell me what you’re feeling. You said you wanted me to come. Don’t you pretend you know how all of this would end up. I saw it in your eyes, and expectations were not in site. You knew that talking dirty to me on the phone would get me here and we both wanted to do this, but I could tell that you were scared. 

     Why you rushing me baby. It’s only us alone. I don’t want to die tonight baby, so let me sip this slow. I’ll give you what you called for. Just let me get in zone. I’ll be making love to her through you. So let me keep my eyes closed.I can’t see a damn thing. I can’t feel a damn thing, but I’m going to touch you right.


     With your louis V bag, tats on your arms, everybody wants you. You can have them all, but I got what you need. Girl I got your back. i got it all. I’ll give you something to live for. Yes I will.

                                          (These are phrases from various The Weend songs)

1 comment:

  1. Strange ties, who is the master
    or the servant, it seems he's scourged
    himself to an alpha role
    and he keeps pushing those drugs
    keeps pushing the hair aside
    all while crying in some kind of way
    and it comes out as a wet dream,
    a nightmare lullaby.

    ReplyDelete