Sunday, February 12, 2012

if poets were hot celebrites



O MY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD your deviant sonnets make me wet!

and when you right justified that one poem in your first book

I nearly CRIED I was so impressed

your. extended. metaphors. extend. my. throbbing. womanhood.

those line breaks were practically a wet dream but when I woke up

I was in a small art gallery with people around me and my cries

made it SO AWKWARD – I didn’t care though I had your new

collection nestled in my shirt cuddling my breasts your showing not telling

made my nipples hard O MY GOODDDDDDDDDDDD those eye rhymes made me whine

and moan and those caesuras?! FUCK ME they were surely

the greatest textual silences ever created. will you sign

your name on my cleavage with a simile

of my smile and its k if you cant I just want your word play

playing on my body the hand of a prosody god!

I wake up and flip through your pages,

im moving to Iowa, maybe I can find out where you live!

No comments:

Post a Comment