Thursday, September 15, 2011

things to write down

I've got a list going of memories that I want to put down. Fleshed out and maybe relevant to people other than me.

I don't actually have the list going until now:

there was this time my sister wrestled with a ladder and fell into the corner because she wanted to hurt me. Sometimes she would punch my from the bottom bunk--her only defense. And I'd always make her turn off the light because I am a lazy fuck. She would always, like the ending credits of CSI, say something stirring or (silly) hurtful right before she did it, though.

Benjamin Ryan Kane and I found a couch in an alley after fleeing Weirdo's and we sat. It may have been soggy and we heard a harpie from up above. I would later ask my brother what he thought it was by doing my best to imitate it and he said, "ah, man, it's a raccoon, dude." And I believed him. Benny asked me something like "do you always want to live in the city?" but he said it in the most profound way. I am sure I wrote it down in my notebook. Or maybe I can ask him? Something about "living without wood"? He said, it would have been nice to live with you.

My mother and I spent one Christmas break watching the entirety (leave Sookie's wedding) of Gilmore Girls. My mom reads my blog so I shouldn't say stuff like: it made me realize that you can have any type of relationship you want if you try for it. And before that I really did not try to have one with my own mom.

Professor talking now...get back to listening.

9-15-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment