Sunday, May 6, 2012

"write a text poem about love with me? you start?"



a train can't stop it gazelle out bounding
Why detain a languid tongue?
and a sweater draping sound, a rustle in the couch, where
We listened to what we meant. And, wholesome exchanging nonsense
but so much kinetics!
and the hands in between our figures!
we were dawn by 5 o'clock and you
Say why don't we not and ill drop you off before I speed to work?
We can play dice and sticks and be silly on my trellice!
and maybe we can finish that painting where you start
a jigsaw puzzle and I turn into an animal, we are
Ovidian and bright obsidian
On la Grange. We till orchards with our mutual respect
and adoration for our skins!
wait for sky to fall backwards laughing we chase it
we run over valleys with our lips our wheels
I have an old house lets renovate and
Juggle arguments and jokes! You kiss me like you
just learned the tricks are jovial oratory! Linguists
woe at our thespian rhetorix!
they lose count of the syllables we skip
and are amazed when our in between breaths
create the longest sentence! snakes slide
sideways tempt them scholars with infinitum.

- by essa and pashmina

1 comment: